Sunday, November 30, 2014

Day 11 & 12

#Day12 | Easiest decision | 
For anyone who knows me, decision making is not my strong point. In fact I try to avoid it as often as possible.  To say there's such thing as an easy decision especially when referring to adoption is crazy talk. The easiest thing I did, was fall completely in love with this little lady. That wasn't a decision I made it just happened the second she was placed in my arms. That love grows daily as I get to know more of her fun, spunky personality. She brings everyone so much joy through that beautiful smile of hers! 


#Day11 | Life before adoption | 


Life before adoption I was young, had brown hair, lived at home with my family. I felt lost, I was stuck in a very unhealthy relationship. Adoption's hard but it saved me. She saved me!