Monday, November 10, 2014

Day 1 & 2




‎#Day2‬ ‪| Why I Choose Adoption‬ |


Simple! I did it for her! I remember when I first choose adoption I was asked these questions... Why I didn't want my baby? Why I didn't love her enough to keep her? Why did I GIVE her away? Wanting her and loving her was NEVER the question! My love for her and the desire to never let her go came instantly! The question was would I be strong enough to break my heart, to save hers. I knew that I loved her more than words could express. I figured I would make a good mom.. But it wasn't about me, it was about her! And now she's loved by more people than she could ever imagine! She has parents who are wonderful who love and adore her! She has birth parents who love her so much. She has a little sister who's her very best friend! She truly has an endless amount of people who love her to pieces, who pray for her happiness and her success. Adoption is love and this beautiful girl is LOVED! 


‪#‎Day1‬ | About me |  





My name's Heidi. I'm a Birthmom to the most beautiful little girl whom I love and adore with my whole heart! I'm a member of ‪#‎thechurchofjesuschristoflatterdaysaints‬. My religion is my life and brings me so much happiness and joy into it. I'm a full time student and I work full time. I'm studying sign language at UVU and work for IHC. I love photography and capturing memories! Those pictures typically are of the littles one in my life that I love and adore! I'm very close to my family and absolutely love meeting new people and making new friends. I joke around a lot and love to laugh and have fun!