Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Put a smile on


I work in the medical field and those of you who've worked in the medical field before, know how hard it can be sometimes. Sick people are not always kind. 

I try to remind myself this quote everyday. Somedays are harder than others. People tend to get upset when they can't get into the doctor when they need to or when they are out of their meds and they have to wait a day or so to get a refill. 

I try to remind myself that everyone is fighting their own battles. Unfortunately when people are under stress they tend to act in ways they usually wouldn't. I've dont this in the past and it's completely embarrassing when you come to your senses.   

So instead of REACTING, I've been trying to ACT. To love people instead of judge them because of their actions, regardless the situation. Try to help them have a better day instead of allowing them to ruin yours.  

I want to challenge you to give it a try tomorrow! Smile at everyone you see, say hi! Who knows you might just make a friends and lets be honest you can never have too many of those! :) 

Email me and let me know how this works for you, I would love to hear! :)