Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pictures from my last visit with Lillian and her sweet family!

I've had several people ask me if visiting the child I placed is harder than it's worth. I instantly answer, no!
That doesn't mean it isn't hard, but it is worth it. 
It can be difficult, but I don't think placing a child for adoption is ever easy. It's something that will always be hard in one way or another but its 100% worth it. It's not a situation that gets easier with time, it's a situation that helps you become stronger. As you gain knowledge of Gods plan for you and the child, it becomes more clear, and with that understanding you're able to gain a relationship. A relationship that is so beautiful and pure you couldn't imagine your life without it. Yes it's a process, but you need to give it time. 
Seeing her bright smiling face and strengthening the relationship I have with her brings so much pure joy into my life that I wouldn't trade for the world. 


 I love little Josie's curls! :) 

She's beautiful!

I got her this cute backpack in Mexico

Dr. Lillian 

She would tell us: "you have an infection, you need medicine" 


I love these girls so much! 

A big thanks to Holly and Dave for always welcoming me into their house and for our incredible friendship! I love you guys more than words can express! xoxo