Monday, June 2, 2014

Cruise Update Day 1 & 2

As I mentioned before I planned a cruise for 35 of my friends in my YSA singles ward here in provo. The process of planning was super stressful but the cruise was sooo worth it! The second I came back  I wanted to leave again. I am cruise converted and I absolutely loved the group that came! We left provo May 3rd got on the ship May 4th in Long beach California. We ported back in California on the 9th and came home a few hours later. I know its been almost a month since I've posted and sorry for the picture overload but I've been editing pictures like crazy and I want to share them with you! :)

Day At Sea
[Day 1 and 2]




 We thought we would be creative and come up with different ways to mini golf. Not that golfing on the top of a cruise ship isn't hard enough. :) haha It was a lot of fun! 



 Tanning by the pool with this cute girl was by far the best part of the trip! 


Heidi time and at the back of the ship. 
Just me, my music, my camera, a note pad and the most peaceful, beautiful view ever!

Formal Night was a BLAST! :) 
 [Day 2]

The ladies of the group! 

This is the only picture we have of the whole group! 35 people! I couldn't have been happier with the turn out! :) 


(this guy was so funny)

We had such a good time at Karaoke, Haylee rocked it as you can see! :)