Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!





My heart is full of gratitude and love to all the wonderful mothers I am surrounded by. I have been blessed beyond measure with the incredible women that have been placed in my life. These women have guided my path time and time again and have helped strengthened my testimony. I know that Heavenly Father is proud of his daughters and their amazing work in raising and loving his children.


My mother is the most amazing woman I know. She has been dealt a difficult life but has handled it graciously. She is the most giving and loving person you will meet. I love her with my entire heart and will forever be grateful for all she has given me. I love you mom! Happy Mother's Day!

I would like to wish every mother a very Happy Mothers Day! The world would not be the same without you! :)