Monday, March 10, 2014

I consider myself the luckiest Birth Mom EVER!

  And here's 4 reasons why.. 
 Meet Dave, Holly, Lillian and Josie. 

     I met Holly and Dave exactly one week before little Lillian arrived, not for lack of searching. Simply said, fate brought us together just in time. I knew from the second I met them that I had just met Lillian's parents. I can't explain the feeling but it was so strong and so powerful that there was no denying it. I cherish that confirmation and have reflected on it several times throughout the years. Holly and I instantly became friends and I know without her I couldn't have made it through the rough times.  She is one of the most amazing women I know. 

      Little Josie came as a surprise and honestly a miracle. They had a long complicated road on their journey to have children and just a month or so after I placed Lillian with them they found out they were pregnant.  Lillian and Josie are the best of friends and theres nothing I love more than seeing them continue to grow closer and closer. 

I look forward to sharing more of our story with you soon! :) 

Photo Credit: Peg Watkins Photography 

Stay tuned, I get to see them tonight and will post a few pictures either tonight or tomorrow. :)