Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Finding Happiness

Today was rough. It was one of those days where everything seemed to go wrong. The more I thought about what went wrong, the more it weighed on me. When I realized how much it was effecting me, it bothered me even more that I had chosen to let it get to me. 
We hear all the time that we are in control of our own happiness, but it's harder than it sounds. Today while I was sitting in one of my classes I looked up happiness quotes on google images, which is where most of these images came from, and I got an idea. I wanted to create a post strictly of pictures and quotes that promote happiness! Everyone needs to be happy! I think too often we forget that we're in control, we have the power to take the extra steps needed during rough days to be happy. I want to challenge myself to make the decision to be happy every day and not let life get me down. I challenge you as well! :) 









Life is hard at times but we've got this! :)